We’ve recently picked up the new DJI Ronin-M, younger brother of the DJI Ronin. It’s half of the weight of the original and carries loads up to 8lbs. It’s a great option for the mirrorless cameras like the Panasonic GH4 and Sony A7s.
Here’s a quick one-shot test video filmed with “M”.
Few details about the clip.
- Filmed with Sony A7s and Tokina 11-16 w/ ND Filter.
- Settings used – Cine4/Details -7
- Graded with FilmConvert and RGB Curves.
- Edited in Adobe Premiere CC.
- Speed ramping effect created with “Speed/Duration” and “Frame Blending”